Detritus Repurposed

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I've been creating animals, monsters, aliens, lamps and props out of recycled materials since 1991 and now there are well over 550 of these out there somewhere...just having fun! I use styrofoam, plastic bottles and other discards to build the armature, covering this framework with a generous layer of Celluclay (a sturdy air-drying product made using recycled materials.) Each piece is hand painted with non-toxic acrylic paints and finishes. I also paint 2 and 3 dimensional wall art, building my light-weight painting surfaces using recycled materials. CONTACT: VictoriaKerrArt@gmail.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Three Blind Mice, 11" high (SOLD)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great works of art sister.Like always I am very proud of you and now the whole world can see your creations...MOOOOHAAAAA